Compliance with NCAA Bylaw 18.104.22.168
OnDeck Softball is fully compliant with new Legislation, Bylaw 22.214.171.124, which regulates Recruiting or Scouting Services.
- OnDeck Softball is made available to all institutions desiring to subscribe, and all subscribers pay the same flat fee.
- OnDeck softball publically identifies its rate on the http://www.ondecksoftball.net site.
- OnDeck Softball Reports are sent out many more than the four times required by the new NCAA Legislation.
- OnDeck Softball is a National Service that reflects a national geographical scope. The Western United States is covered more extensively at this time than other regions of the country; however, the scope of OnDeck Softball continues to expand in an effort to meet the needs of players and coaches across the country.
- OnDeck Softball provides detailed analysis in their evaluation of each player, in addition to placing all players in the OnDeck Softball rating system and offering limited contact information.
- Samples of OnDeck Softball’s recruiting reports and information can be viewed here.
- OnDeck Softball does not provide video services for any players.
For any questions, you may contact us.